The Board of Taxation reserves the right to enforce these moderation guidelines at its discretion. While user generated comments are not edited, to ensure a positive experience for visitors, the Board of Taxation may report or remove at its discretion any content or comments containing spam, profanity, or otherwise objectionable or prohibited material. The Board of Taxation may also block or delete you as a user if it considers that that you have breached this policy.
- The Board of Taxation expects that you:
- do protect your personal privacy and that of others by not including personal information of either yourself or of others in your posts to the wall (for example, names, email addresses, private addresses or phone numbers)
- do represent your own views and not impersonate or falsely represent any other person
- do not be abusive, harass or threaten others; do not make defamatory or libellous comments
- do not use insulting, provocative or hateful language; do not use obscene or offensive language
- do not post material to the wall that infringes the intellectual property rights of others
- do not post multiple versions of the same view to the wall or make excessive postings on a particular issue
- do not promote commercial interests in your posts to the wall; do not post overtly party political comments
- do not make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organisations
- do not encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, provincial, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world do not incite hatred on the basis of any personal characteristic, including on the basis of race, gender, marital or domestic status, disability, sexuality or age
- do not identify matters that are currently the subject of legal proceedings or would break a court’s non-publication order
- and do not make comments that are irrelevant to the topic being discussed.